Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
Make accessing all your own personal account information easy with online banking. Using this feature makes it simple to:
- View balances and see transaction history daily
- Transfer funds from one account to another or make loan payments
- View and save your online statements
- No internet banking fee
- Set up alerts to receive an email when balances are low, a large withdrawal has come through or reminders for loan payments
- Download your data into Quicken, QuickBooks, Excel, OFX
- Find an error on your account? Fill out an error resolution form to submit to our bookkeeping department through your online account
Go Green with E-Statements! Fast and efficiently view statements when you want!
To get started with E-statements, log into the Online Banking System.
- Select Additional Services from the Main menu, Select Online Statements
- Select Manage Paperless Settings and Select all accounts
- The option to select an account and month will be available
- Customers will receive an email notification when statements are ready. E-statements will be generated at the beginning of the month. It is important that you notify the bank when changing email addresses.
*Customer will receive images with the e-statements at no charge.
*If a customer requests a paper statement in addition to the e-statement, there will be a $2.00 charge per paper statement
Online Bill Pay
Manage your bills online with Bill Pay. Log into your online banking account and click on bill pay to:
- Manage payees for monthly or one time payments
- Schedule a recurring monthly payment
- Track and confirm your payments
- Expedite payments for last minute bills